I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Collection is Slowly Building


I found this last night while scrounging for some trade bait. Now I officially have a base card, rookie card and a refractor of Casey segregated and in my Braves collection. I have more, it's just a matter of finding them now. I really need to clear out some junky old Rangers cards to make some more room in the box. Yep, I'm feeling good about ol' Casey. I wish I could say the same about the pitching staff. Whooo-eee, there's been some real stinkeroos plopped out by the hurlers recently.

1 comment:

Dinged Corners said...

Casey is a fine karma name. (I can't believe a NYC girl just said 'karma' ... it must be all this time in Santa Fe.) But really, you don't see many serial killers named Casey. Thus, upon this solid foundation, we continue to be certain that Casey Will Be Good.