I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, April 28, 2011

NFL Draft Night

Damn, I don't have ESPN anymore after I cut my cable package. I guess I can't listen to Chris Berman and Mel Kiper foam at the mouth and babble incoherently all night. No draft for me. Oh, wait....


FUCK CABLE


Internet. AAAAAAAAAAW YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH

In other news the Bengals are about to ruin yet another UGA star. WTF Cincinnati.

FALCONS NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!? DON'T BURN FIVE PICKS TO MOVE UP TO TAKE A WIDEOUT! OUR DEFENSE SUCKS!!!!! WE NEED LINEMEN!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

a 1st, a 2nd, a 4th, and next year's 1st and 4th for a second string WR?
I guess they hope to just outscore everyone and not worry about the D.

Bold move, I'll give 'em that...